What are the
conditions for returning an item?
- Seven (7) working days returns
policy: Subject to Terms and Conditions.
Necessities for valid claim
Proof of purchase – the paper work handed over
to you on delivery together with the product receipt.
Original packaging - item should be inside its
respective package as delivered.
Valid return reason(s) – please refer to the
section below for the details.
Items in the categories stated below will NOT be
eligible for a return based on 'CHANGE OF MIND'.
stands even when the price tag and seal is still intact.
therefore, means such items can only be returned if you receive a wrong item or
item has a quality issue;
- Underwear, spa, swimsuits & Beach wear.
- Fashion Products.
- Books and Stationaries.
- Food items.
- Office and business software
- Cosmetics, manicure & pedicure and grooming/
facial skincare products (Lotions and creams).
- Hair care, hair items and hair products.
- Perfumes, jewelry, health & wellness products.
- Baby and Toddler products.
For missing items, wrong items and damaged
products especially broken screens please check with our riders during delivery
and return on the spot or report as soon as possible to enable a return.
How do I return an item/ what happens once I
have returned an item?
- For any return request please contact our
Customer Service to create your return.
What happens once I have returned an item?
- We will perform a careful quality check.
- If the claim is valid we will refund you
according to your requested refund method.
- The process of confirmation may take up to 3-4
days from when your product was submitted.
- If the claim is not approved the item will be
sent back to you for which you have to bear the cost of transportation on both
- We keep track of all return requests and use the
data to improve our product quality and service, as well as for customer
- Customers with
serial invalid returns may be denied the right to return items, place
pay-on-delivery orders or even shop in Kapu in the future.
How much time do I have to return a product
- All items sold on Kapu, provided they meet the
return policies, can be returned within a period of seven (7) working days from
- For defective items, note that you have seven
(7) working days to return your product.
- After this
period, we do not accept returns. We advise you to contact the manufacturer if
the product has a warranty.
How do I send my product to Kapu?
- We will make two (2) attempts within 3 working
days to pick-up the returning item after you submit the return request.
- Note that for dropping an item off at any pickup
station, we will make two (2) attempts in three (3) days. You will be contacted
to ensure you drop off within the three (3) days.
- However, after two (2) pick-up attempts, we will
cancel the return procedure and your claim of return for the particular item
will be invalidated.
- Please ensure that the packaging of the
returning item is in good condition for the return; any package found to be
damaged will be rejected by the rider during collection.
How do I track my return status?
- We will keep you updated by email and SMS about
the status of your return.
If my returned product is not validated for
refund, how do I get informed?
- If your return is invalid then we will
call you to explain the issue and send the item(s) back to you. We will arrange
the delivery of the item at your cost on both ways.
- "Note that we will make two (2) attempts to
return the product to you at your cost on both ways.
- However, after
two (2) failed attempts, we will cancel the return process and store the
product at our warehouse for up to seven working (7) days awaiting your
- If you do not
collect the product within these seven working (7) days, it will be deemed as
forfeited and we will disposed off.
What if there
is a missing item(s) in a delivery package according to product description?
- Kapu will only be liable if the missing item is
not reported on the spot during delivery i.e. accessories.
- Please ensure
to counter-check during pickup/delivery to confirm if all the mentioned items
(What's in the box) have been delivered.
Who bears charges on return shipping?
- For valid returns after the
return process is completed will be beared by Kapu for both ways.
- For invalid returns after the return process is completed will
be beared by the customer for both ways.
What are the
procedure for exchange of item in-case of out-of-stock items?
- You will have to return your product,
within seven (7) days after the delivery, our customer service department will
get in touch with you for the way forward.
What about the returned items after return timeline
- Returns are not possible after seven (7) working
- If you experience issues after our
return/exchange period has Passed by, you can claim your warranty (if any) from
the authorized service center of the brand.
What if I receive
a wrong order(s)?
- Upon delivery, carefully ensure that the item
delivered is in perfect condition and reject if it does not match your order.
- In case you
accept it from the deliverer you will still have your return right secured within seven (7) days.